Aug 5, 2010

Point Of Interest

2 weeks ago, I took my 1 year old daughter Kai to Art Jog along with my husband. This below was Kai, a nite before..too excited to sleep.

Art Jog was an annual art fair that held in Jogjakarta, since 2008, and formerly named Jogja Art Fair (JAF). These i took from JAF#2 2009

Now, here's ART JOG 2010

I've been regular visitor at JAF slash ART JOG, and of course i had taken picts in my every visit. These were what caught my eyes (and my pocket camera's eye) on ART JOG 2010 2 weeks ago.

1. My daughter curiosity and enthusiasm for this whole art fair thing, although at first, she was sleeping, ever since we got off the car. Well, after she woke up, nothing could stop her from running accross the room and pointing her finger at everything

2. Like Father, like daughter

3. Here goes something that was really disturbing and made me wondering "how far would we go for art?'. Oh God damn it..those were rabbit's head!

Hey. Kai was taking a shoot too,,i thaught her how to used the camera and pressed the shutter. And here goes the result of Kai took a shoot of her daddy

After we came home and reviewed the picts, then it suddenly hit me that all picts i took were all the picts of Kai, not the scene of anything at ART JOG. You see, i was always love to came into something like this, loved to took a picts of the artworks, and then i suddenly didnt have any interesting at all about those artwork objects, because there was my daughter, and compared to everything, she's my point of interest, she's my masterpiece after all. My big-stepper masterpiece ;)

Posted via email from thebeartrip's posterous

0 comments: